Residential Surveys

As members of the RICS, we carry out two types of survey designed to report building defects. You can chose from a Homebuyer Survey & Valuation or a Building Survey. Either survey will provide you with detailed information and a professional, unbiased opinion about the property.

NB: A Mortgage Valuation is a limited inspection to ensure that the property is worth the money being lent to you.